Regus hands eCRM account to Inbox
LONDON - Temporary office space provider Regus Group has awarded its eCRM business to digital communications agency Inbox following a competitive pitch.
Inbox, owned by digital and direct marketing company Digital Marketing Group, will work on the strategy, design, deployment and analysis of the company's first global customer e-mail newsletter programme.
The monthly programme is aimed at educating and involving customers with the Regus brand, positioning Regus as a thought leader and driving traffic to the website.
It will launch this month across the UK, US, Asia Pacific and EMEA regions and will target small businesses and start-ups, growing businesses and corporate clients.
Lewis Woodward, global head of trade and channel marketing at Regus Group, said: "Inbox's track record of delivering first-class e-CRM campaigns for major business-to-business brands made them the natural choice for Regus to work with.
"This, coupled with their broader vision for how they could help us use data intelligently to build relationships with our customers across the digital channels, clinched the deal."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Digital Search Account Manager - London - £28K to £32K - www.we Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London