Register for Brand Republic's free email bulletins today
London - Registered users of Brand Republic can get the chance to win a free iPod Touch by signing up for any one of its daily email bulletins.
Brand Republic is giving you the opportunity to win a free iPod Touch if you register for its news bulletins from 14th October until 14th November 2008.
With Brand Republic's news bulletins you can let the latest news stories come to you - direct to your email inbox, so you're always kept informed. Choose from our portfolio of 16 news bulletins to keep up to date with the latest events within your industry. (Click "Register Now" below to sign up)
Register now to be in with a chance of winning a free iPod Touch and begin receiving the news bulletins of your choice today.
If you are an existing subscriber to Brand Republic's news bulletins please email your name, job title, post code and registered email address to firstname.lastname@example.org to be in with a chance of winning a free iPod Touch.
Terms and Conditons apply. (See below for details)
Terms & Conditions.
1)The prize draw is open to anyone over the age of 16 years, who registers for at least one of Brand Republic's email bulletins. The offer excludes employees of Haymarket Business Media or any subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. Only one entry per person.
2) By registering for Brand Republic news bulletins you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested by Haymarket Business Media in the registration form ("the Registration Information").
3) To enter the prize draw you must register for at least one of Brand Republic's news bulletins. You can register for more than one bulletin; however you will only be entered into the prize draw once. Existing subscribers to Brand Republic's news bulletins can enter the draw, they will be required to send their email address, name, job title and post code to email@example.com with the word iPod in the subject line.
4) The promotion will run from 14th October 2008 until 14th November 2008. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received. The draw will take place on 21st November 2008. The winner will receive an email to confirm that they have won and will be required to respond via email, confirming their acceptance of the prize with a valid address and postcode. If the winner is unable to be contacted within 30 days or decline's the prize, a supplementary winner will be chosen at Haymarket Business Media's discretion.
5) The prize is not transferable. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered.
6) Haymarket Business Media reserves the right to review and revise these terms and conditions from time to time without giving you prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, you agree to be bound by such changes.
7) The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the promotion shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
8) Haymarket Business Media Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under number 01468220 whose registered office is at 174 Hammersmith Road, Hammersmith, London W6 7JP