Nivea appoints Space for deodorant sampling campaign
LONDON - Nivea has appointed integrated agency Space to run a sampling campaign for its Pearl & Beauty deodorant.
Space will help raise awareness and encourage trial through the campaign, which launches on September 11 and will last for seven weeks.
The sampling campaign will be rolled out across several major shopping centres across the country, including Bluewater in Kent, Manchester's Arndale Centre and The Mall at Cribbs Causeway.
Nivea will distribute 470,000 samples of the deodorant to women aged 15 to 24 who are interested in the latest fashion beauty products.
The campaign is linked with the Company High Street Fashion Awards 2008, which Nivea Pearl & Beauty is sponsoring. There will also be press and outdoor ads to support the activity.
Space has developed the creative for the Nivea Pearl & Beauty stand, based on the theme of glamour and indulgence.
The stand will work as a fashion flip chart with three panels, which the consumer will be able to stand behind with friends, mixing and matching different style options.
It will use vibrant and contemporary colours to help give the stand greater fashion appeal, maximum impact and encourage face to face interaction with the brand.
Maria Lukoyanova, brand manager for Nivea, said: "Working with Space and using their strong creativity and sampling expertise will give us the opportunity to strengthen our brand and reinforce the attributes that Pearl & Beauty brings to the deodorant category.
"Running this promotion is a great mechanism for stirring up interest in the product and we are confident that the creative approach taken by Space will not only increase visibility but we will see an increase in sales."
Gerry Williams, group account director at Space, said: "The sampling roadshow will give Pearl & Beauty the ideal opportunity to both attract new consumers and remind their fashion conscious loyalists that the brand is still very much en vogue."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Quantitative Account Director Trace £43000 - £55000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Ecommerce Manager Ninesharp £25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Leeds
- Senior Project Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London