The Body Shop calls on The Search Works
LONDON - The Body Shop has appointed The Search Works to manage all elements of its search engine marketing strategy.
The Search Works will handle both pay-per-click and search engine optimisation to increase the company's visibility in search engine listings.
The Search Works will work closely with The Body Shop's in-house marketing team to drive customers to its website and capitalize on seasonal cosmetic trends.
David McQueen Johnston, e-commerce director at The Body Shop, said "It was our aim to enlist a UK-based agency capable of meeting our need for a dynamic and flexible SEM plan."
"We chose to approach The Search Works directly on the strength of their expertise and experience of managing bespoke search campaigns in the retail sector."
Chris Simpson, marketing director at The Search Works, said: "We are delighted to be bringing our specialist experience and knowledge in the retail sector to such an established and successful brand."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Join the flagship Agency team at Blue Skies, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Account Manager collectivo Up to £26,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Head of Data Analytics - Top Publisher Digital Gurus £90000 - £120000 Per Annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight project manager Red Sofa London £35000.00 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)