BlinkBox signs All3Media as new content partner
LONDON - All3Media International has made TV programmes including 'Peepshow' and 'How To Look Good Naked' available to users of movie and TV website BlinkBox.
The UK distributor has licensed BlinkBox the rights to about 156 episodes and 121 hours of programming that was made for Channel 4 and ITV.
The new titles, including 'Shameless', 'Serious and Organised', 'Derren Brown' and '10 Years Younger', will be added to BlinkBox on October 2.
This is the first step in a major expansion of BlinkBox's ad-funded video-on-demand library.
Michael Comish, chief executive of BlinkBox, said: "Companies within All3Media are leaders in independent production and [this] deal is a great example of how traditional TV distribution is evolving, with players across the value chain seeing the potential of online video."
BlinkBox also has content deals with Warner Brothers, Universal, Paramount, Aardman and Discovery.
This new partnership brings the total number of titles on the website to over 2000.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham