BlinkBox signs All3Media as new content partner
LONDON - All3Media International has made TV programmes including 'Peepshow' and 'How To Look Good Naked' available to users of movie and TV website BlinkBox.
The UK distributor has licensed BlinkBox the rights to about 156 episodes and 121 hours of programming that was made for Channel 4 and ITV.
The new titles, including 'Shameless', 'Serious and Organised', 'Derren Brown' and '10 Years Younger', will be added to BlinkBox on October 2.
This is the first step in a major expansion of BlinkBox's ad-funded video-on-demand library.
Michael Comish, chief executive of BlinkBox, said: "Companies within All3Media are leaders in independent production and [this] deal is a great example of how traditional TV distribution is evolving, with players across the value chain seeing the potential of online video."
BlinkBox also has content deals with Warner Brothers, Universal, Paramount, Aardman and Discovery.
This new partnership brings the total number of titles on the website to over 2000.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Head of Creative Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Middle Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London