BlinkBox signs All3Media as new content partner
LONDON - All3Media International has made TV programmes including 'Peepshow' and 'How To Look Good Naked' available to users of movie and TV website BlinkBox.
The UK distributor has licensed BlinkBox the rights to about 156 episodes and 121 hours of programming that was made for Channel 4 and ITV.
The new titles, including 'Shameless', 'Serious and Organised', 'Derren Brown' and '10 Years Younger', will be added to BlinkBox on October 2.
This is the first step in a major expansion of BlinkBox's ad-funded video-on-demand library.
Michael Comish, chief executive of BlinkBox, said: "Companies within All3Media are leaders in independent production and [this] deal is a great example of how traditional TV distribution is evolving, with players across the value chain seeing the potential of online video."
BlinkBox also has content deals with Warner Brothers, Universal, Paramount, Aardman and Discovery.
This new partnership brings the total number of titles on the website to over 2000.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire