Barclays extends personal finance deal with Telegraph
LONDON - Barclays Financial Planning has extended its multimedia partnership with Telegraph Media Group for a second year in a £1m deal negotiated by Walker Media.
Barclays, which signed a similar partnership last year after a competitive pitch, will run integrated marketing activity across all of the Telegraph platforms, including The Daily Telegraph, The Sunday Telegraph and Telegraph.co.uk, as well as a presence on its personal finance channel.
In addition, the Telegraph will create a set of reader guides in association with Barclays, which will be distributed with The Daily Telegraph.
Last September Barclays signed a deal with the Telegraph to set up a personal finance advice section in the newspaper, which allowed Barclay's to run advertising, direct mail and promotional seminars in association with the Telegraph.
The personal finance section offers financial news and advice, virtual portfolios, blogs, videos and also a "how to" guide for readers.
Andrew Morley, agency sales director for Telegraph Media Group, said: "This is a great example of a multimedia campaign that defines how (our) partnerships work."
Alison Tattersall, head of marketing for Barclay's Financial Planning, added: "The Telegraph partnership has exceeded our expectations."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London