Mindshare unveils new global brand identity
LONDON - Mindshare, the WPP-owned media agency, has revamped its global brand identity as part of an on-going global restructure under its new positioning, 'lead business partner'.
The redesign was developed in partnership with branding agency Moving Brands, and marks the first rebrand since the agency's launch in 1997, when WPP Group merged the media departments of advertising agencies JWT and Ogilvy & Mather.
The network's branding will retain its signature colour purple, but includes a complete refresh of the agency's brandmark and visual identity.
The new brandmark features a bespoke wordmark and Mindshare's new partner symbol, which depicts two circles joining together in unison, as a reflection of Mindshare's partnerships with clients. As part of the new look, Mindshare is replacing the upper case 'S' in its written name with a lower case 's'.
Earlier this year, Mindshare reorganised its global network of agencies from more than a dozen separate specialist departments into four integrated, collaborative groups: client leadership, business planning, invention and the exchange. The agency said its new simplified logo reflects the new structure.
Ailsa Lochrie, the worldwide marketing director of Mindshare, said: "This new identity heralds our next stage of growth as a new model agency, one that acts as a marketing spine to our client's business, focusing on partnerships, consumer exchanges and collaborations."
Dominic Proctor, the chief executive of Mindshare Worldwide, added: "When we launched we wanted to be the agency of the future. After 10 years that objective is stronger than ever.
"This has been the result of input from our offices around the world and reflects the consistency of our global network, one of our greatest assets, and our continuing ambition to set the agenda in our market in partnership with our clients."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Media Solutions Director | Advocacy Nu Creative Talent £70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits, London
- Content Editor - Great Client side Opportunity ADLIB £25000 - £30000 per annum, Oxford
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Strategist PFJ £125 - £175 per annum, London