Figleaves.com goes for more upmarket look
LONDON - Figleaves.com, the online lingerie retailer, has changed its logo and design to give it a more aspirational, high quality look and feel while still remaining accessible to everyone.
Brand and digital agency Start Creative has created the new identity and the brand proposition, which is "everyday luxury for every body".
Start's ongoing responsibilities include website creative, updates and enhancement, CRM and market communications.
Figleaves.com has also appointed media planning agency Trinity Communications to manage communications planning across all media activity.
Louise English, marketing director at Figleaves.com, said: "Start understands our brand and are a pure extension of our business. They have the same philosophy as us and believe in building relationships and partnerships, over and above this they have fantastic design credentials and we're delighted to have Start as part of our team."
Jen McAleer, director of Start Creative, said: "They're an exciting client at a great point in their business and we're looking forward to being part of their success.
"Our relationship with the Figleaves team means we can bring all of the agency's specialisms into play, from brand to digital, CRM and advertising."
Start Creative was founded in 1996 and its clients include Adidas, Alliance & Leicester, BBC, Bentley, Hertz and Virgin.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London