Proximity appoints global digital leader
LONDON - Proximity Worldwide has promoted Reza Ghaem-Maghami, managing director of Proximity Paris, to the new role of global digital leader.
Ghaem-Maghami will be responsible for strengthening the network's digital capabilities and supporting agencies in the delivery of world-class interactive and e-CRM services.
Andrew Robertson, chairman of Proximity Worldwide, said: "Reze has been a key contributor to the Proximity success story since its launch in 2000. He's a true internationalist, passionate about great work and a leader that clients love."
Ghaem-Maghami joined Proximity Paris as director of business development in 2005 and has been involved in digital marketing since 1994. In 1998 he joined digital agency Framfrab, where he become chief executive of the French operation in 2000.
Owned by Omnicom and aligned with BBDO Worldwide, Proximity is represented in 50 countries and ranked the most awarded direct network in the world by The Big Won report.
The appointment follows Proximity London's hiring of OgilvyOne's chief executive Mike Dodds as chief executive, replacing Amanda Phillips, last week.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Artworker Co-ordinator / Senior Creative Artworker Aquent £35-£40k pro-rata salary, London
- Senior Account Director - Integrated Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- Midweight 3D designer Aquent £25-£35k, West London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection Up to £32,000, Manchester