Bounty.com launches online survival guide for Dads
LONDON - Bounty.com, the parenting website, is launching an online survival guide for new fathers providing advice on pregnancy and newborn babies.
The site, which is backed by 'Gadget Show' presenter and father of two Jason Bradbury, will use humorous language and a 'Top Gear' style approach to providing bite-sized practical information, product reviews and test drives.
Every site member will receive tailored progress newsletters and be able to research their partner's pregnancy and get answers to their new Dad questions.
Bounty.com will market the service to its 750,000 members, of which currently 5% are male.
The site expects to secure 2.5m page impressions in the first six months with a member-get-member promotional drive targeting Bounty's own pregnant and new mother members to recruit their partners.
Andrew Thomas, ebusiness director at Bounty, said: "We are evolving our content in response to our members' feedback and utilising our own in-depth insight and expert understanding of dads' online wants and needs.
"We are confident our user loyalty will grow beyond mums to new and expectant dads and that advertisers will take advantage of this new opportunity to reach our highly-coveted family audience."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland