Rocket Science snapped up by US company ClickSquared
LONDON - ClickSquared, a US interactive relationship marketing firm, has acquired UK marketing services company Rocket Science to enable it to expand into the UK and European markets.
ClickSquared Europe will retain Rocket Science's existing UK offices in Leeds and Middlesborough.
Rocket Science's clients include worldwide brands Mazda and Shell.
All 27 employees of Rocket Science will become part of ClickSquared and report directly to Andrew Campbell, whose title will be managing director of ClickSquared Europe.
Andrew Frawley, chief executive officer of ClickSquared, said: "We have been looking at opportunities to expand our business and increase services to our existing clients in Europe for more than a year and found an ideal fit with Rocket Science, a firm with a proven track record in high-tech marketing solutions with some of the largest marketers in the world."
Andrew Campbell, managing director of Rocket Science, said: "ClickSquared's expertise and technology set provides a platform to take our CRM offering on to the next level, enabling us to provide enterprise-wide, multi-channel marketing solutions to brand owners in the UK and European markets."
ClickSquared was founded in 1999 and its clients include Bank of America, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts and Hyatt.
Rocket Science was focused on data analysis before broadening its offering by merging with direct marketing agency e.emotion in January this year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire