Sunday Times launches loyalty scheme for travel readers
LONDON - The Sunday Times Travel Magazine is launching a loyalty club that will offer subscribers discounts with up to 10 brand partners.
The scheme, being handled by brand partnership marketing agency Cocktail Marketing, will target the magazine's key audience and is designed to reward them for subscribing.
In return, brands that sign up to the deal will enjoy exposure both online and in print.
Discounts will be offered on a range of relevant products from high street stores such as Waterstones and Jessops, as well as upmarket locations such as luxury health spa Champneys and boutique hotel directory Mr and Mrs Smith.
Jo Mitchell, head of marketing at The Sunday Times Travel Magazine, said the loyalty scheme would reward "our most loyal customers, with exclusive and relevant benefits".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham