Sunday Times launches loyalty scheme for travel readers
LONDON - The Sunday Times Travel Magazine is launching a loyalty club that will offer subscribers discounts with up to 10 brand partners.
The scheme, being handled by brand partnership marketing agency Cocktail Marketing, will target the magazine's key audience and is designed to reward them for subscribing.
In return, brands that sign up to the deal will enjoy exposure both online and in print.
Discounts will be offered on a range of relevant products from high street stores such as Waterstones and Jessops, as well as upmarket locations such as luxury health spa Champneys and boutique hotel directory Mr and Mrs Smith.
Jo Mitchell, head of marketing at The Sunday Times Travel Magazine, said the loyalty scheme would reward "our most loyal customers, with exclusive and relevant benefits".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London