Where students can find help on Brandrepublic.com
LONDON - As the place where the advertising, marketing, media and communications industries meet online, BrandRepublic.com offers plenty of opportunities for students interested in the sector to find out more. Simply click on the links below to find what you are looking for:
Top tips to get ahead with your studies
- Job hunting. Brandrepublicjobs.com offers hundreds of vacancies in the marcomms business at any one time. Registering your CV on the site is easy and together with Revolutionjobs.co.uk and Mediaweekjobs.co.uk, Brandrepublic can help you start your perfect career.
- Join the dedicated Student forum in our community and get help with dissertations, work experience and finding your way in marcomms.
- Essential case studies and research on what leading agencies and brands are doing. Now including the Gold winners from the inaugural Campaign Big Awards, featuring Skoda, Boots, Cadbury and many more.
- Reduced subscription offers on leading marcomms titles in print, including the Adland bible Campaign.
- Top tips on getting and staying in that first job. Campaign's top ten graduate commandments tell you how to stay in advertising once you get your big break.
- Campaign's dos and don'ts of working in adland.
- What to do if you want to get ahead in advertising.
- Ever wanted to know what it's really like working in the ad industry? Brand Republic's bloggers including first jobber and junior account planner Louise Kennedy offer readers a behind-the-scenes look at the reality of everyday life in the agency world. And Brand Republic is always on the look out for new bloggers so if you have something to say drop us a line.
To let us know what you think, please email editor&brandrepublic.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)