GHD looks ahead with Speed-Trap customer insight software
LONDON - Hair styling brand GHD has opted to use customer insight software from Speed-Trap to give the company a better understanding of how its website is used and perceived.
Speed-Trap is an automatically deployed web 2.0 application that captures the complete customer experience and behavioural data on a real-time basis.
Spencer Hudson, GHD's technical manager, said: "Having previously used web analytics packages, we realised that the best insight into our customers' behaviour could only come through a higher understanding of the raw data.
"A closer relationship with the detail of how our customers use our site means a closer relationship with the customers themselves. Speed-Trap allows us to see the detail of how individuals use the site and see what, if anything, prevented them from making the transition from being visitors to buying customers."
GHD is a Yorkshire-based, British-owned company, established seven years ago and currently holds multiple celebrity endorsements, including actresses Cameron Diaz and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Graduate HR Assistant Major Players £20000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits , City of London
- Organic Performance Director PFJ £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- UX & Conversion Specialist - Multi-Platform Devices ADLIB £30k - £35k, Bristol
- PR & Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum + benefits, Leeds