Bounty.com launches parenting TV channel
LONDON - Bounty.com, the parenting advice website, is launching an internet TV channel providing parenting programmes on demand.
Bounty.tv launches with 10 parenting-themed films, with new content being added every month.
It will offer a mixture of expert advice, practical and instructional help, commentary by real-life mums and dads, and reality TV clips following couples as they experience parenthood.
The TV portal is designed to complement Bounty's podcasts, which the company claims are downloaded at a rate of 8,000 a day.
Andrew Thomas, Bounty e-business director, said: "Today's 'digital mums' are more sophisticated and demanding in what they expect to see. High-quality video content cuts through the noise of other information and gives new and expectant mums straight answers to common questions and queries.
"Having a baby makes a woman re-evaluate her choices and become highly susceptible to brand switching. This is why online video is integral to our commercial strategy and we are confident that brands will take advantage of programme and channel sponsorship to gain a shift in mums' brand loyalty and connection."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Director - branding agency Gabriele Skelton £65000 per annum, London
- Brand Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Digital Strategist Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £75,000, Central London