Save the Children appoints Whitewater to DM account
LONDON - International children's charity Save the Children has appointed Whitewater to handle its direct marketing account.
Whitewater, which won the account after a three-way pitch, replaces incumbent Partners Andrews Aldridge.
The agency's task is to reinvigorate Save the Children's donor acquisition programme with a range of new creative and media tests.
The campaigns, which launch in November, will feature inserts, direct mail and door drops.
Jenny Morris, Save the Children's supporter acquisition manager, said: "Whitewater's creative work was incredibly powerful, and we were impressed with their thorough approach to the brief. We're very excited to be taking their ideas forward into live testing."
Niamh Neville, account director at Whitewater, said: "Save the Children is a great brand to work on. We were inspired by the brief, so we're thrilled to have won this pitch. We have high hopes for the autumn tests."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid-weight project manager Red Sofa London £35000.00 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trainee Specialist Marketing Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager: Experiential for Urban Sports / Streetwear Brand Rocket Recruitment £34,000 - 38,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Account / Client Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Southwark, London (Greater)
- Web Content Executive/SEO - Great Client-side Opportunity! ADLIB up to £30K, Dorset