Save the Children appoints Whitewater to DM account
LONDON - International children's charity Save the Children has appointed Whitewater to handle its direct marketing account.
Whitewater, which won the account after a three-way pitch, replaces incumbent Partners Andrews Aldridge.
The agency's task is to reinvigorate Save the Children's donor acquisition programme with a range of new creative and media tests.
The campaigns, which launch in November, will feature inserts, direct mail and door drops.
Jenny Morris, Save the Children's supporter acquisition manager, said: "Whitewater's creative work was incredibly powerful, and we were impressed with their thorough approach to the brief. We're very excited to be taking their ideas forward into live testing."
Niamh Neville, account director at Whitewater, said: "Save the Children is a great brand to work on. We were inspired by the brief, so we're thrilled to have won this pitch. We have high hopes for the autumn tests."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Sales Controller Better Placed Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + 20% Bonus , North West England