Siegel+Gale appoints creative director for Los Angeles office
NEW YORK - Strategic branding agency Siegel+Gale has appointed Matthias Mencke as creative director of its Los Angeles office.
Mencke will work with Los Angeles managing director Jason Cieslak to expand Siegel+Gale's west coast creative team, working with clients Activision, Four Seasons, McAfee, Microsoft, and Yahoo!
He is a former design director for Interbrand and as an independent communications designer and branding consultant based in Los Angeles he directed design work for eBay Marketplace, Outdoor Life Network and British Telecom.
Alan Siegel, chief executive of Siegel+Gale, said: "Matthias Mencke brings a European design sensibility and a wealth of experience bridging the gap between strategy and design when helping large global organizations develop and implement comprehensive branding programmes.
"These programs not only extend across all touch points, including web and motion graphics, but also create seamless customer experiences that are always 'on brand'."
Mencke said: "Having worked with numerous clients in the entertainment and technology industries, I'm very impressed with Siegel+Gale's work on Qore, a new Sony Playstation product identity, and the new brand voice for Microsoft Windows.
"I'm delighted to be working with Jason Cieslak and the LA team on those accounts and new accounts, as well as helping out business-to-business clients bring their brands to life with Siegel+Gale's 'Simple is Smart' approach."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire