Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton launches mobile site
LONDON - Perez Hilton is launching a mobile version of his website offering all of its celebrity gossip and signature photos.
The site will allow users to share posts with others through SMS texting and email and to search through the entire Perez Hilton archive from their mobile phone.
PerezHilton.com averages 250m impressions and 12m unique readers per month, according to Google Analytics.
Hilton said: "My readers have been asking often and loudly for a mobile version of PerezHilton.com and I'm thrilled to finally be launching this new version.
"It should make viewing the site on your phone fast, fun and easy. Check it out and come back often!"
Crisp Wireless hosts the mobile site and provides the ad-serving platform to blog advertising network BlogAds.
Boris Fridman, chief executive of Crisp Wireless, said "Perez realises that mobile phones, Blackberries and iPhones are practically the lifeblood of the celebrity world and everyone that follows it.
"By tapping Crisp Wireless and BlogAds, Perez's insights and information will be readily available by mobile. His mobile web presence should equal or surpass the success of his online site."
Hilton is one of the internet's most popular gossip columnists. The LA Times described him as "like US Weekly, the Star, the Enquirer and Life & Style all rolled into one sweet yet snarky, sagacious yet salacious, gay man" while The Observer named his site as one of the 50 most powerful blogs.
Last year Hilton launched his own show, 'What Perez Sez' on VH1.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London