Aegis acquires Malaysian digital agency IF
LONDON - Aegis Group has acquired Malaysian digital agency IF for an undisclosed sum.
IF is headquartered in the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur and specialises in creative, multimedia design and build, and online media planning. Its clients include Heineken and Discovery Networks International.
Following the acquisition, the agency, which was founded in 2002, will become the first dedicated Malaysian office for Aegis's Isobar network, offering digital services to existing Aegis Media clients.
Robert Lerwill, chief executive of Aegis, said: "Digital media expertise is gaining in importance in Malaysia, albeit from a small base. And with GDP projected to grow by 5.8% in 2008, there is significant potential for expansion in demand for digital services in the region.
"IF boosts our digital offering to clients of our established Carat, Vizeum and Posterscope operations in Malaysia, establishing Isobar in the country. It will work alongside our existing digital services across the Isobar network, including iProspect in search."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham