Aegis acquires Malaysian digital agency IF
LONDON - Aegis Group has acquired Malaysian digital agency IF for an undisclosed sum.
IF is headquartered in the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur and specialises in creative, multimedia design and build, and online media planning. Its clients include Heineken and Discovery Networks International.
Following the acquisition, the agency, which was founded in 2002, will become the first dedicated Malaysian office for Aegis's Isobar network, offering digital services to existing Aegis Media clients.
Robert Lerwill, chief executive of Aegis, said: "Digital media expertise is gaining in importance in Malaysia, albeit from a small base. And with GDP projected to grow by 5.8% in 2008, there is significant potential for expansion in demand for digital services in the region.
"IF boosts our digital offering to clients of our established Carat, Vizeum and Posterscope operations in Malaysia, establishing Isobar in the country. It will work alongside our existing digital services across the Isobar network, including iProspect in search."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London