Aegis acquires Malaysian digital agency IF
LONDON - Aegis Group has acquired Malaysian digital agency IF for an undisclosed sum.
IF is headquartered in the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur and specialises in creative, multimedia design and build, and online media planning. Its clients include Heineken and Discovery Networks International.
Following the acquisition, the agency, which was founded in 2002, will become the first dedicated Malaysian office for Aegis's Isobar network, offering digital services to existing Aegis Media clients.
Robert Lerwill, chief executive of Aegis, said: "Digital media expertise is gaining in importance in Malaysia, albeit from a small base. And with GDP projected to grow by 5.8% in 2008, there is significant potential for expansion in demand for digital services in the region.
"IF boosts our digital offering to clients of our established Carat, Vizeum and Posterscope operations in Malaysia, establishing Isobar in the country. It will work alongside our existing digital services across the Isobar network, including iProspect in search."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)