Help the Aged calls on TDA to boost Cows 'n' Things ethical gift sales
LONDON - Help the Aged has chosen direct-to-digital marketing agency TDA to develop an online donor strategy for its charity gift website Cows 'n' Things, after a two-way pitch.
TDA has been tasked to increase traffic and secure new donors for the website during the run-up to Christmas. Running from early November, the campaign will involve a range of channels including email activity, online display advertising and paid and natural search.
Cows 'n' Things sells ethical gifts that are given to the elderly in developing countries. Some items include mosquito nets, cataracts operations and cows, all ranging from £5 to £400 per gift.
Sam Hemming, fundraising manager for Cows 'n' Things, said: "TDA's strategic response to our digital brief really stood out. Founded on strong direct marketing technique, its recommendations involve well-targeted creative executions that are built on strong digital understanding and financial accountability."
TDA has previously worked for charities including St Dunstan's, The National Trust and The Parkinson's Disease Society.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)