Telegraph website to show The Onion election specials
LONDON - The Telegraph Media Group has signed a content distribution deal with Myvideorights.com to publish 18 US election special videos from satirical US outlet The Onion.
The partnership gives the Telegraph the rights to broadcast The Onion News Networks's 'War for the White House' videos on Telegraph TV.
ONN is a 24-hour video news network producing satirical footage of current events, both real and imagined. It parodies news networks such as CNN, FOX and ABC, with much of its humour stemming from interviews and news footage of current events.
The Telegraph's website currently hosts thirteen ONN videos, with a further five new episodes to be published as the election race intensifies.
Marcus Warren, editor of TCUK, said: "Telegraph.co.uk is offering top quality news, analysis and comment during the US elections and our politically savvy users can now enjoy ONN's hilarious take on the battle for the White House as well."
Ashley Mackenzie, CEO of Myvideorights.com, said: "'War for the White House' has a huge relevance at the moment and we are delighted to have been able to cement a deal between two very relevant partners by offering such high quality, rights-cleared content."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Marketing Manager - South West Stopgap £39000 - £47000 per annum, South West England