Telegraph website to show The Onion election specials
LONDON - The Telegraph Media Group has signed a content distribution deal with Myvideorights.com to publish 18 US election special videos from satirical US outlet The Onion.
The partnership gives the Telegraph the rights to broadcast The Onion News Networks's 'War for the White House' videos on Telegraph TV.
ONN is a 24-hour video news network producing satirical footage of current events, both real and imagined. It parodies news networks such as CNN, FOX and ABC, with much of its humour stemming from interviews and news footage of current events.
The Telegraph's website currently hosts thirteen ONN videos, with a further five new episodes to be published as the election race intensifies.
Marcus Warren, editor of TCUK, said: "Telegraph.co.uk is offering top quality news, analysis and comment during the US elections and our politically savvy users can now enjoy ONN's hilarious take on the battle for the White House as well."
Ashley Mackenzie, CEO of Myvideorights.com, said: "'War for the White House' has a huge relevance at the moment and we are delighted to have been able to cement a deal between two very relevant partners by offering such high quality, rights-cleared content."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire