Rapp partners with loyalty technology specialist
LONDON - Direct agency Rapp has linked up in a strategic alliance with loyalty and payment technology specialist Htec.
Htec's real-time, trigger-based, loyalty system is designed for use by large companies, including BP and Morrisons.
Rapp is promising the alliance will combine this system with insight-led campaign management.
Thomas Funk, chief executive of global data solutions at Rapp, said: "For the first time, clients can buy into a truly one-stop solution where marketing, data management and IT work hand in hand to deliver increased ROI through insight-driven loyalty strategies. This is Loyalty 2.0."
Richard Philips, managing directr of Htec Loyalty, said: "Loyalty solutions have traditionally focused on the most loyal customers - which is not usually where the most return is.
"A truly successful scheme will engage with the more promiscuous ones, recognising behavioural triggers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham