CreditExpert offers anti-fraud pack with WHSmith
LONDON - CreditExpert.co.uk, the credit monitoring service owned by data giant Experian, has launched a pack to protect consumers from identity fraud, which will be sold through WHSmith.
The Stop Identity Fraud pack includes six months' membership to CreditExpert.co.uk and an alert system to flag up significant report changes, such as a new application for credit.
Research from Experian's Victims of Fraud team showed that reported cases of identity fraud increased by 46% in January to June, compared with the same period last year.
Jim Hodgkins, managing director of CreditExpert, said: "In comparison with established retail brands we're seen by many as a new product. Creating a retail version of the product is a significant step forward for the CreditExpert.co.uk brand and we look forward to seeing how shoppers respond."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Display Manager - Automotive - £35K Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Borehamwood
- Comms Account Manager -TV and Entertainment - £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London