CreditExpert offers anti-fraud pack with WHSmith
LONDON - CreditExpert.co.uk, the credit monitoring service owned by data giant Experian, has launched a pack to protect consumers from identity fraud, which will be sold through WHSmith.
The Stop Identity Fraud pack includes six months' membership to CreditExpert.co.uk and an alert system to flag up significant report changes, such as a new application for credit.
Research from Experian's Victims of Fraud team showed that reported cases of identity fraud increased by 46% in January to June, compared with the same period last year.
Jim Hodgkins, managing director of CreditExpert, said: "In comparison with established retail brands we're seen by many as a new product. Creating a retail version of the product is a significant step forward for the CreditExpert.co.uk brand and we look forward to seeing how shoppers respond."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London