Europcar selects Bigmouthmedia to handle search
LONDON - Europcar has awarded Bigmouthmedia its search marketing account to boost site traffic in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Portugal.
Lyndsay Menzies, Bigmouthmedia's UK managing director, said the task promised to be challenging as the market was highly competitive with the agency having to work in a variety of languages. "It's the kind of contract you can really get your teeth into and we're looking forward to meeting it head on."
Guirec Grand-Clement, Europcar's global sales and marketing director, said: "Search engine optimisation is an ever-changing area that requires a special blend of skill and experience.
"Europcar selected Bigmouthmedia for its industry-leading status and unique multilingual capabilities, which makes them the perfect partner to help move us forward online."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Managers/Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Communications Assistant Olam International UK Ltd £23,000 - £26,000 depending on experience, Central London
- UX Designer JM Digital £400 - £425 per day, West London