Incentivated to lead STA Travel mobile campaign
LONDON - Student travel website STA Travel has appointed Incentivated to develop its mobile marketing strategy following a competitive pitch.
STA Travel will integrate its mobile campaign into its traditional marketing plans, by adding a text response to posters, press and direct marketing activity that allows customers to request brochures via post or email by providing their address.
Incentivated has also designed a location-based mapping system to direct customers to STA Travel's 45 UK branches.
The campaign will launch with a 'text to win' competition for tickets to Australia with Qantas airlines in 2009.
Celia Pronto, marketing director at STA Travel, said: "Mobile phones play a central role in the lives of our customers, extending beyond their social lives to planning trips, receiving time sensitive travel alerts and buying tickets."
The appointment of Incentivated coincides with research conducted by mobile operator O2, which said that one in 10 of those surveyed think mobile marketing has already saved their business over £1m when compared to other marketing solutions. The survey sample included IT directors and marketing directors in 100 companies.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London
- Display Account Manager NG Digital Marketing 40k, Central London
- Senior Social Analyst Lipton Fleming £33000.00 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City
- Head of Paid Search / Biddable - Full-Service Agency silverdrum £65,000 - £75,000 + benefits, London