InfoUK launches B2B marketing website
LONDON - InfoUK, the business-to-business sales leads and business data provider, has launched an online prospects offering.
InfoUK.com provides targeted direct mail and telemarketing lists, and instant access to sales leads, information on businesses, business contacts and decision makers.
Currently in beta phase, it incorporates real-time technology to react and adapt according to user feedback and requirements.
The site features a 'look-a-likes' tool that allows users to submit basic details of their best customers to receive new sales leads and prospects that have similar characteristics to these existing customers.
Richard Lloyd, general manager of InfoUK, said: "We have designed the site in such a way to benefit both experienced marketers and new users of business data alike.
"The site is user- and need-specific so that customers have simple and easy access to more targeted and profitable new business opportunities. It's not just about new business acquisition, it's about providing the right type of prospects and leads to support better business."
Further features, including email marketing, customer retention, marketing campaign management and fulfilment are due to be rolled out in the coming months.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)