InfoUK launches B2B marketing website
LONDON - InfoUK, the business-to-business sales leads and business data provider, has launched an online prospects offering.
InfoUK.com provides targeted direct mail and telemarketing lists, and instant access to sales leads, information on businesses, business contacts and decision makers.
Currently in beta phase, it incorporates real-time technology to react and adapt according to user feedback and requirements.
The site features a 'look-a-likes' tool that allows users to submit basic details of their best customers to receive new sales leads and prospects that have similar characteristics to these existing customers.
Richard Lloyd, general manager of InfoUK, said: "We have designed the site in such a way to benefit both experienced marketers and new users of business data alike.
"The site is user- and need-specific so that customers have simple and easy access to more targeted and profitable new business opportunities. It's not just about new business acquisition, it's about providing the right type of prospects and leads to support better business."
Further features, including email marketing, customer retention, marketing campaign management and fulfilment are due to be rolled out in the coming months.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester