InfoUK launches B2B marketing website
LONDON - InfoUK, the business-to-business sales leads and business data provider, has launched an online prospects offering.
InfoUK.com provides targeted direct mail and telemarketing lists, and instant access to sales leads, information on businesses, business contacts and decision makers.
Currently in beta phase, it incorporates real-time technology to react and adapt according to user feedback and requirements.
The site features a 'look-a-likes' tool that allows users to submit basic details of their best customers to receive new sales leads and prospects that have similar characteristics to these existing customers.
Richard Lloyd, general manager of InfoUK, said: "We have designed the site in such a way to benefit both experienced marketers and new users of business data alike.
"The site is user- and need-specific so that customers have simple and easy access to more targeted and profitable new business opportunities. It's not just about new business acquisition, it's about providing the right type of prospects and leads to support better business."
Further features, including email marketing, customer retention, marketing campaign management and fulfilment are due to be rolled out in the coming months.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Brand Strategy Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £43000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London