Haymarket Business strikes Adazzle deal
Haymarket Business Publications, which is planning the February launch of Brand Republic, has signed a partnership deal with Adazzle.
Brand Republic will be an online resource for the marketing industry.
The website will pool news and job ads from Media Business, Campaign, Marketing, PR Week, Revolution, Direct Response, Promotions & Incentives, Marketing Event, Marketing Direct and Conference & Incentive Travel.
When Brand Republic enters its second launch phase in early March, it will introduce a library section that features a range of information such as company profiles and a searchable archive of TV ads.
From this week, daily news feeds from Media Business, Campaign and Revolution will be available to users of Adazzle, the online media trading system that is used by CIA, Outrider, MindShare and Carat Interactive.
The two sites will eventually become closely integrated so it is possible to move between the two. For example, planners and buyers using Adazzle will be alerted to news stories or company reports on Brand Republic that are relevant to the campaign they are preparing.
A link to Adazzle will be placed on Brand Republic's media section.
'It's a reciprocal arrangement,' said Nick Molden, new-business manager at Haymarket Business Publications. 'Adazzle will be fully integrated into the site.'
Meanwhile, Molden is deciding whether to appoint a sales agency or hire a dedicated team to sell advertising on Brand Republic.
The site will post 800-1,000 news stories a week and 600 jobs at any given time.
Companies offering inventory on Adazzle include Conde Nast, 24/7 Media, Express Newspapers, Channel 4 Interactive, The Telegraph and The Independent.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Secure Connectivity Product Manager Barclay Meade £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Berkshire
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Luxury | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)