Haymarket Business strikes Adazzle deal
Haymarket Business Publications, which is planning the February launch of Brand Republic, has signed a partnership deal with Adazzle.
Brand Republic will be an online resource for the marketing industry.
The website will pool news and job ads from Media Business, Campaign, Marketing, PR Week, Revolution, Direct Response, Promotions & Incentives, Marketing Event, Marketing Direct and Conference & Incentive Travel.
When Brand Republic enters its second launch phase in early March, it will introduce a library section that features a range of information such as company profiles and a searchable archive of TV ads.
From this week, daily news feeds from Media Business, Campaign and Revolution will be available to users of Adazzle, the online media trading system that is used by CIA, Outrider, MindShare and Carat Interactive.
The two sites will eventually become closely integrated so it is possible to move between the two. For example, planners and buyers using Adazzle will be alerted to news stories or company reports on Brand Republic that are relevant to the campaign they are preparing.
A link to Adazzle will be placed on Brand Republic's media section.
'It's a reciprocal arrangement,' said Nick Molden, new-business manager at Haymarket Business Publications. 'Adazzle will be fully integrated into the site.'
Meanwhile, Molden is deciding whether to appoint a sales agency or hire a dedicated team to sell advertising on Brand Republic.
The site will post 800-1,000 news stories a week and 600 jobs at any given time.
Companies offering inventory on Adazzle include Conde Nast, 24/7 Media, Express Newspapers, Channel 4 Interactive, The Telegraph and The Independent.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire