Daily Mirror to give cash back to readers through shopping website
LONDON - The Daily Mirror has launched an affiliate marketing scheme called MirrorCashback, giving shoppers a choice of 1,400 retailers including high-street names such as Tesco, WH Smith and Boots.
MirrorCashback.com will give shoppers as much as 10% cash back every time they buy anything through the site, from their weekly shopping to a holiday or electrical goods.
The Daily Mirror is backing the site with advertising across all platforms and an eight-page supplement in the newspaper.
Mark Hollinshead, managing director of nationals at Trinity Mirror, said: "MirrorCashback.com brings an innovative form of discount to online retail. This will be welcomed by our readers, especially in the current economic climate.
"The site also offers our advertisers a powerful additional marketing channel to reach our growing audience."
VAC Media, the biggest operator of consumer loyalty websites in the UK, is powering the site.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)