Daily Mirror to give cash back to readers through shopping website
LONDON - The Daily Mirror has launched an affiliate marketing scheme called MirrorCashback, giving shoppers a choice of 1,400 retailers including high-street names such as Tesco, WH Smith and Boots.
MirrorCashback.com will give shoppers as much as 10% cash back every time they buy anything through the site, from their weekly shopping to a holiday or electrical goods.
The Daily Mirror is backing the site with advertising across all platforms and an eight-page supplement in the newspaper.
Mark Hollinshead, managing director of nationals at Trinity Mirror, said: "MirrorCashback.com brings an innovative form of discount to online retail. This will be welcomed by our readers, especially in the current economic climate.
"The site also offers our advertisers a powerful additional marketing channel to reach our growing audience."
VAC Media, the biggest operator of consumer loyalty websites in the UK, is powering the site.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London