Daily Mirror to give cash back to readers through shopping website
LONDON - The Daily Mirror has launched an affiliate marketing scheme called MirrorCashback, giving shoppers a choice of 1,400 retailers including high-street names such as Tesco, WH Smith and Boots.
MirrorCashback.com will give shoppers as much as 10% cash back every time they buy anything through the site, from their weekly shopping to a holiday or electrical goods.
The Daily Mirror is backing the site with advertising across all platforms and an eight-page supplement in the newspaper.
Mark Hollinshead, managing director of nationals at Trinity Mirror, said: "MirrorCashback.com brings an innovative form of discount to online retail. This will be welcomed by our readers, especially in the current economic climate.
"The site also offers our advertisers a powerful additional marketing channel to reach our growing audience."
VAC Media, the biggest operator of consumer loyalty websites in the UK, is powering the site.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- eCommerce Director - Well regarded ethical Brand ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Barnes