Daily Mirror to give cash back to readers through shopping website
LONDON - The Daily Mirror has launched an affiliate marketing scheme called MirrorCashback, giving shoppers a choice of 1,400 retailers including high-street names such as Tesco, WH Smith and Boots.
MirrorCashback.com will give shoppers as much as 10% cash back every time they buy anything through the site, from their weekly shopping to a holiday or electrical goods.
The Daily Mirror is backing the site with advertising across all platforms and an eight-page supplement in the newspaper.
Mark Hollinshead, managing director of nationals at Trinity Mirror, said: "MirrorCashback.com brings an innovative form of discount to online retail. This will be welcomed by our readers, especially in the current economic climate.
"The site also offers our advertisers a powerful additional marketing channel to reach our growing audience."
VAC Media, the biggest operator of consumer loyalty websites in the UK, is powering the site.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire