Black Sun creates Barclays customer incentive programme
LONDON - Strategic customer agency Black Sun has created a new membership rewards programme for Barclay's upmarket banking arm, Premier Life.
The membership programme, called Life's Rewards, offers a range of professional and leisure-based events and offers, which are personalised to customers' tastes and sent through email communications.
Communication activity also includes a welcome pack, a personalised website, invitations and email alerts for online financial reports and last minute travel offers.
Events in the past have included a private viewing of the Tutankhamun exhibition, an audience with Sir Richard Branson, and dinner on the Orient Express.
Professional events include opportunities to attend leadership and business seminars and access to a range of Barclay's business and economic reports.
Richard Dixon, director at Black Sun, said: "In a sector where client relationships are typically functional it is important for Barclay's to engage with their customers at this kind of emotional level with a focus on achieving personal fulfilment as well as business ambitions."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London