Black Sun creates Barclays customer incentive programme
LONDON - Strategic customer agency Black Sun has created a new membership rewards programme for Barclay's upmarket banking arm, Premier Life.
The membership programme, called Life's Rewards, offers a range of professional and leisure-based events and offers, which are personalised to customers' tastes and sent through email communications.
Communication activity also includes a welcome pack, a personalised website, invitations and email alerts for online financial reports and last minute travel offers.
Events in the past have included a private viewing of the Tutankhamun exhibition, an audience with Sir Richard Branson, and dinner on the Orient Express.
Professional events include opportunities to attend leadership and business seminars and access to a range of Barclay's business and economic reports.
Richard Dixon, director at Black Sun, said: "In a sector where client relationships are typically functional it is important for Barclay's to engage with their customers at this kind of emotional level with a focus on achieving personal fulfilment as well as business ambitions."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Sr Designer Red Sofa London £40000 - £55000 per annum, City of London