Black Sun creates Barclays customer incentive programme
LONDON - Strategic customer agency Black Sun has created a new membership rewards programme for Barclay's upmarket banking arm, Premier Life.
The membership programme, called Life's Rewards, offers a range of professional and leisure-based events and offers, which are personalised to customers' tastes and sent through email communications.
Communication activity also includes a welcome pack, a personalised website, invitations and email alerts for online financial reports and last minute travel offers.
Events in the past have included a private viewing of the Tutankhamun exhibition, an audience with Sir Richard Branson, and dinner on the Orient Express.
Professional events include opportunities to attend leadership and business seminars and access to a range of Barclay's business and economic reports.
Richard Dixon, director at Black Sun, said: "In a sector where client relationships are typically functional it is important for Barclay's to engage with their customers at this kind of emotional level with a focus on achieving personal fulfilment as well as business ambitions."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire