Black Sun creates Barclays customer incentive programme
LONDON - Strategic customer agency Black Sun has created a new membership rewards programme for Barclay's upmarket banking arm, Premier Life.
The membership programme, called Life's Rewards, offers a range of professional and leisure-based events and offers, which are personalised to customers' tastes and sent through email communications.
Communication activity also includes a welcome pack, a personalised website, invitations and email alerts for online financial reports and last minute travel offers.
Events in the past have included a private viewing of the Tutankhamun exhibition, an audience with Sir Richard Branson, and dinner on the Orient Express.
Professional events include opportunities to attend leadership and business seminars and access to a range of Barclay's business and economic reports.
Richard Dixon, director at Black Sun, said: "In a sector where client relationships are typically functional it is important for Barclay's to engage with their customers at this kind of emotional level with a focus on achieving personal fulfilment as well as business ambitions."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall
- Your next role selling to media agencies! Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Planner The Great & The Good Up to £100k , West End
- International Marketing & Sales Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Top 10 Agency - Central London - c£48k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£48k+, Central London