YouTube director joins myvideorights.com board
LONDON - YouTube's director of video partnerships Patrick Walker has joined the board of directors for myvideorights.com, the online video distribution firm backed by former Endemol chief Peter Bazalgette.
Walker also joins Rupert Dilnott-Cooper, former CEO of Carlton TV International, Richard Mansell, former director of Protiviti and Kelvin Mackenzie, former editor of The Sun.
Patrick brings 15 years of television, radio and online media experience to the board, most recently joining Google in 2006 to lead the development of content strategy in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Myvideorights.com signed a distribution deal with YouTube last month, which provides rights-cleared clips and integrates its proprietary Videx platform, allowing tracking and revenue reports.
The announcement follows recent news of myvideorights.com signing-up content deals from rights-holders ESPN International, All3Media, Zodiak and Eagle Rock.
Ashley Mackenzie, CEO of myvideorights.com, said: "Patrick's appointment to the board allows us to capitalise on his clear expertise in order to fully harness the digital opportunity for our clients.
"His leadership in the evolution of online video will help steer our company during the early years of our market's development."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Project Manager Propel £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London