Universal appoints Shine Digital for Only Men Aloud! task
LONDON - Universal Classics and Jazz, part of Universal Music Group, has appointed digital agency Shine Digital to promote the new album from Only Men Aloud!, the BBC One 'Last Choir Standing' winners.
Shine will be responsible for creating an integrated digital campaign, covering search, video seeding, social media outreach, digital PR and campaign analytics.
Only Men Aloud!, which features 18 Cardiff-based singers, will release their new album through Universal Classics and Jazz on November 24.
The group signed a multi-million pound deal with Universal in September after winning the BBC's search to find the nation's favourite choir.
Chris McCafferty, director of Shine Digital, said: "Only Men Aloud! built up a strong online fan base throughout 'Last Choir Standing'.
"We'll be targeting these communities and wider groups to help make the album a massive hit."
Shine Digital is a newly formed sister company to Shine Communications, specialising in digital communications.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager/ Comms Planner Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London