Universal appoints Shine Digital for Only Men Aloud! task
LONDON - Universal Classics and Jazz, part of Universal Music Group, has appointed digital agency Shine Digital to promote the new album from Only Men Aloud!, the BBC One 'Last Choir Standing' winners.
Shine will be responsible for creating an integrated digital campaign, covering search, video seeding, social media outreach, digital PR and campaign analytics.
Only Men Aloud!, which features 18 Cardiff-based singers, will release their new album through Universal Classics and Jazz on November 24.
The group signed a multi-million pound deal with Universal in September after winning the BBC's search to find the nation's favourite choir.
Chris McCafferty, director of Shine Digital, said: "Only Men Aloud! built up a strong online fan base throughout 'Last Choir Standing'.
"We'll be targeting these communities and wider groups to help make the album a massive hit."
Shine Digital is a newly formed sister company to Shine Communications, specialising in digital communications.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Projects Director Source £60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Resource Manager Source £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London