Universal appoints Shine Digital for Only Men Aloud! task
LONDON - Universal Classics and Jazz, part of Universal Music Group, has appointed digital agency Shine Digital to promote the new album from Only Men Aloud!, the BBC One 'Last Choir Standing' winners.
Shine will be responsible for creating an integrated digital campaign, covering search, video seeding, social media outreach, digital PR and campaign analytics.
Only Men Aloud!, which features 18 Cardiff-based singers, will release their new album through Universal Classics and Jazz on November 24.
The group signed a multi-million pound deal with Universal in September after winning the BBC's search to find the nation's favourite choir.
Chris McCafferty, director of Shine Digital, said: "Only Men Aloud! built up a strong online fan base throughout 'Last Choir Standing'.
"We'll be targeting these communities and wider groups to help make the album a massive hit."
Shine Digital is a newly formed sister company to Shine Communications, specialising in digital communications.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham