I'm a Celeb thrashes Spooks with 8.2m viewers
LONDON - 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here' dropped 700,000 viewers from its opener on Sunday night but easily beat BBC One's 'Spooks', pulling in 8.2m viewers on ITV1, according to unofficial overnight figures.
Last night's instalment, which saw glamour model Nicola McLean eating crocodile eyes and a kangaroo testicle to win the bushtucker trial against former 'EastEnders' actor Joe Swash, attracted a 33.6% share of the 9pm-10pm audience on ITV1.
It won the primetime slot beating BBC One's 'Spooks', which drew 5m viewers and a 20.2% share of the 9pm audience.
The fifth episode in the series, starring Richard Armitage and Hermione Norris, saw the MI5 team investigating a sinister figure sabotaging the financial markets by starting rumours about banks.
'Location, Location, Location' netted 2.1m viewers and a 9.2% share of the 9pm-10.30pm audience on Channel 4 as people tuned in to hear Kirstie Allsopp and Phil Spencer's advice on how to survive the credit crunch, with recommendations to help home owners, buyers and sellers make the right moves in an unsettled market. Including its Channel 4+1 showing it reached 2.3m viewers.
The second part of BBC Two's 'World War II Behind Closed Doors' documentary, focusing on Stalin and his generals struggling to resist the speed of the Nazi invasion, pulled in 1.7m viewers and a 7% share of the 9pm-10pm audience.
The penultimate episode of Five's 'Unbreakable' adventure series with explorer Benedict Allen attracted 611,000 viewers and a 2.4% share in the same slot.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Technical SEO Specialist - £32k + benefits - chance to join leading independent media agency in heart of London! SYLEX Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG