Smarts launches online PR division
LONDON - Smarts, the PR, design and digital agency based in Northern Ireland, has created an online PR division to help clients monitor, analyse and develop their brand reputation through the internet.
The new division, known as Clicksmarts, will monitor internet coverage of a brand or a company and engage in online conversations where appropriate.
It will also have the capacity to develop bespoke campaigns using blogging and social media sites.
Richard Nelson, who heads up Clicksmarts, said: "The influence of traditional media has not gone away but there are literally millions of people online with the power to break stories before the traditional media, to champion the brands they love or attack those they dislike.
"As more companies look to develop new markets, the opportunities for them to reach out to their customers in innovative ways through the internet are huge."
Smarts said it hoped the addition of an online PR capability would accelerate the company's growth plans.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)