Smarts launches online PR division
LONDON - Smarts, the PR, design and digital agency based in Northern Ireland, has created an online PR division to help clients monitor, analyse and develop their brand reputation through the internet.
The new division, known as Clicksmarts, will monitor internet coverage of a brand or a company and engage in online conversations where appropriate.
It will also have the capacity to develop bespoke campaigns using blogging and social media sites.
Richard Nelson, who heads up Clicksmarts, said: "The influence of traditional media has not gone away but there are literally millions of people online with the power to break stories before the traditional media, to champion the brands they love or attack those they dislike.
"As more companies look to develop new markets, the opportunities for them to reach out to their customers in innovative ways through the internet are huge."
Smarts said it hoped the addition of an online PR capability would accelerate the company's growth plans.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London