Target wins Julian Hodge Bank integrated account
LONDON - Target Marketing Communications, the Cheltenham-based integrated agency, has picked up the account for Julian Hodge Bank.
Target pitched against three other agencies to promote the Hodge Lifetime retirement portfolio of products but the Cardiff-based bank has since extended Target's duties to cover its entire portfolio.
The business includes creative and communications plans for all advertising, direct marketing, digital, media planning and booking, literature, photography and market research.
Jon King, managing director at Hodge Lifetime, said: "We are delighted to be involved with this positive news at this difficult time in our sector.
"We approached Target to be involved in the pitch as we knew they had strong financial services experience.
"They clearly understood what we wanted and we were impressed by their creativity, enthusiasm and hard working ethos.
"Target were chosen for this critical phase in the development of Hodge Lifetime because of their proven track record in delivering change."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London