Target wins Julian Hodge Bank integrated account
LONDON - Target Marketing Communications, the Cheltenham-based integrated agency, has picked up the account for Julian Hodge Bank.
Target pitched against three other agencies to promote the Hodge Lifetime retirement portfolio of products but the Cardiff-based bank has since extended Target's duties to cover its entire portfolio.
The business includes creative and communications plans for all advertising, direct marketing, digital, media planning and booking, literature, photography and market research.
Jon King, managing director at Hodge Lifetime, said: "We are delighted to be involved with this positive news at this difficult time in our sector.
"We approached Target to be involved in the pitch as we knew they had strong financial services experience.
"They clearly understood what we wanted and we were impressed by their creativity, enthusiasm and hard working ethos.
"Target were chosen for this critical phase in the development of Hodge Lifetime because of their proven track record in delivering change."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London