Kelkoo launches cashback offer and downloadable toolbar
LONDON - Shopping comparison site Kelkoo is now offering a free to use cashback service for its customers, where users can get up to 25% back from their purchases from over 600 online retailers.
To earn cashback, users download the Kelkoo Cashback toolbar onto their web browser, which gives alerts when visiting a site where cashback is offered. Users can also access the Kelkoo site to browse shops that offer cashback.
More than 600 retailers are offering deals though Kelkoo, including Tesco, Curry's, Apple Store, Vodafone and fashion brands such as Topman, Uniqlo and Debenhams.
The toolbar is free to use and customer earn cashback immediately with cheques sent every month once £20 is earned. Users will also be eligible to £3 bonus credit once they have accrued their first £12.
Bruce Fair, managing director of Kelkoo, said: "By offering the Kelkoo cashback toolbar to our users we're making it easier to find value online.
"You only need to download the toolbar once and it will always alert you when you're on a site with cashback available, so you can have peace of mind that you're not missing out on good deals from your favourite retailers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive + fantastic benefits package, London
- PPC Senior Executive - Family Feel Media Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London