ICrossing partners with Gridsum to expand into Asia
LONDON - ICrossing has formed a partnership with China-based search engine marketing agency Beijing Gridsum Technology to develop international search marketing campaigns for global brands in Asian markets.
The partnership with Gridsum will give iCrossing access to in-country search capabilities in Asia, where the search market is expected to grow by $1.9bn (£1.3bn) by 2011, according to iResearch.
ICrossing currently manages paid and natural search marketing campaigns in 21 languages in more than 25 countries across the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Gridsum provides search engine marketing and analytics to China's emerging online market. It was founded in 2003 by a group of professionals from Tsinghua University, Peking University and Silicon Valley.
Michael Yang Xu, senior vice president of Gridsum, said: "ICrossing has a worldwide reputation for their search leadership and innovation.
"Their strong international presence, experience working with global brands and unique approach to search-informed digital marketing make them a perfect partner."
Jeffrey Pruitt, executive vice president of corporate partnerships at iCrossing, said: "We were impressed with Gridsum's technical capabilities and understanding of the market.
"This partnership will help increase our presence and global offering in one of the fastest growing search markets in the world."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London