Warrior Sports appoints JWT Team Detroit
NEW YORK - Sportswear brand Warrior Sports has named JWT Team Detroit as its agency of record for international creative, digital and media duties.
Team Detroit will develop and focus the brands of Warrior Sports and Brine, creating an international campaign for both brands that will launch in the spring of 2009 across television, online, print, experiential and in-store.
The agency will also redevelop brine.com. The redesigned site is scheduled to launch in April 2009.
David Morrow, president of Warrior Sports, said: "As we grow our brand internationally, it made sense to select an agency with a global network, in our own backyard.
"We need an agency with all of the marketing tools and capabilities under one roof. From product development to package design and media planning, JWT Team Detroit is a one stop shop for us."
Warrior is a global manufacturer of equipment, footwear and apparel for lacrosse and hockey.
It is the market share leader in the lacrosse industry and claims to be the fastest growing brand in the hockey market.
George Rogers, chief executive of Team Detroit, said: "This is a huge win not only for our agency, but for our region as well.
"Our group is elated to grow along with a company who is expanding its operations in southeast Michigan, and growing its brand globally."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Senior Product Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Oxfordshire
- Data Planning Manager Barclay Meade £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London