Warrior Sports appoints JWT Team Detroit
NEW YORK - Sportswear brand Warrior Sports has named JWT Team Detroit as its agency of record for international creative, digital and media duties.
Team Detroit will develop and focus the brands of Warrior Sports and Brine, creating an international campaign for both brands that will launch in the spring of 2009 across television, online, print, experiential and in-store.
The agency will also redevelop brine.com. The redesigned site is scheduled to launch in April 2009.
David Morrow, president of Warrior Sports, said: "As we grow our brand internationally, it made sense to select an agency with a global network, in our own backyard.
"We need an agency with all of the marketing tools and capabilities under one roof. From product development to package design and media planning, JWT Team Detroit is a one stop shop for us."
Warrior is a global manufacturer of equipment, footwear and apparel for lacrosse and hockey.
It is the market share leader in the lacrosse industry and claims to be the fastest growing brand in the hockey market.
George Rogers, chief executive of Team Detroit, said: "This is a huge win not only for our agency, but for our region as well.
"Our group is elated to grow along with a company who is expanding its operations in southeast Michigan, and growing its brand globally."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1