Huw Davis appoints Mitchell as insight development director
LONDON - Huw Davis Partnership, the data and analytics consultancy, has appointed News International's Chris Mitchell to the role of insight development director.
Mitchell will support the growth of Huw Davis's UK client list and roll out new services including analytical facility management, new visualisation tools to improve customer insight; and profiling systems for external list suppliers.
He will work both directly with clients and with agency partners including Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw.
Mitchell previously worked as head of data acquisition and planning at News International, where he was responsible for making cost savings through improved data acquisition and setting up a department of data planners to reduce its outsourcing costs.
He also created and implemented a prospect pool which included lifestyle and national demographic data to improve acquisition and provide insight to the internal database.
Prior to his role at News International, Mitchell worked at list brokers Caspian Partnership working on a range of accounts as a data consultant and devised a new business development strategy.
Mitchell said: "Huw Davis Partnership has a lot to offer in terms of the vast experience of their senior management team but I was also impressed with their strategic approach to delivering client solutions and innovative development of new proprietary tools.
"I believe these tools will become increasingly popular during the current downturn as clients seek to improve their retention, customer insight, targeting and customer value analysis."
Huw Davis, managing partner at Huw Davis Partnership, said: "As Huw Davis Partnership expands its reach across Asia and Europe we wanted to broaden the UK management team to service our growing client base.
"Chris will be a huge asset to the team and we're looking forward to working with him and learning from his client side experiences.
"He'll be focusing on supporting analytical outsourcing for both agencies and clients using our global delivery solution."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London