I'm a Celeb leaps back up to 8.7m viewers on ITV1
LONDON - 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!' pulled in 8.7m viewers on ITV1 as Blue singer Simon Webbe left the jungle, up 1.3m on the previous night, according to unofficial overnight figures.
Last night's episode of 'I'm A Celeb', which saw Simon Webbe become the eighth celebrity to leave the jungle, attracted a 36.1% share of the 8.30pm to 10pm audience.
The show pulled in its highest audience since the first eviction of Robert Kilroy-Silk and almost matched the 8.9m who tuned in for its opening episode.
Joe Swash, George Takei, Martina Navratilova and David Van Day are the final four left in the running to be crowned king or queen of the jungle tomorrow night.
A special episode of BBC One's 'Rogue Traders', in which Matt Allwright and Dan Penteado tracked down gas fitters, electricians and locksmiths accused of ripping off their customers, attracted 3.6m viewers and a 15.2% share of the 9pm-10pm audience.
The penultimate episode of costume drama 'The Devil's Whore' drew 1.7m viewers and a 7.2% share in the same slot to Channel 4, down 300,000 on the previous episode and 1m on its debut. Including Channel 4+1 figures it reached 1.8m.
BBC Two's US import 'Heroes', starring Zachary Quinto and Kristen Bell, netted 1.9m viewers and a 7.8% share of the 9pm-9.45pm audience.
The fifth episode of Five's 'Dangerous Adventures for Boys', this week featuring actor Todd Carty and his 11-year-old son James taking control of a 109 ton passenger steam train, pulled in 700,000 viewers and a 2.9% share of the 9pm-10pm audience.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London