YOC Group appoints ITV's Danks as head of sales
LONDON - YOC Group, the full service mobile marketing agency, has appointed ITV's Gary Danks as UK head of sales as part of its expansion into the UK.
The new hiring follows the appointment of ex Enpocket and Nokia Interactive new business director Christian Louca as UK country manager and head of publishers.
Danks will head up YOC's UK sales division, developing its sales and growth in the UK, while Louca is responsible for strategic publisher relationships and the agency's overall UK strategy.
He will be leading the team from the company's new London office on Oxford Street.
Danks joins from ITV where he held the position of mobile sales manager. Prior to that, he served as head of business development at mobile media agency New Visions, creating and managing mobile campaigns for blue chip brands.
Louca joined from Enpocket where he was new business director, responsible for mobile marketing and looking after the Trinity Mirror account in the brand solutions department. He remained in this role when the company was acquired by Nokia Interactive.
YOC said that both hires reflect its drive to capitalise on its success in Europe where the agency represents brands including Nike, Coca-Cola and Mercedes Benz.
It aims to build a strong UK media network to provide a pan-European reach.
Louca said: "Gary's extensive experience in the mobile advertising industry will help us to grow our presence in the UK market.
Danks said: "As Europe's leading full service mobile marketing agency, YOC is in a great position to build a strong base in the UK and capitalise on the growing opportunity that mobile offers.
"YOC has a fantastic reputation in the industry for its work with high profile brands and its strong media network. I look forward to expanding its client base across the UK."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London