Nielsen Online partners with Net-Metrix in Switzerland
ZURICH - Nielsen Online is teaming up with Net-Metrix to provide standardised online research data for the Swiss internet market, starting next year.
The new internet measurement panel, known at 'Net-Metrix-Tracking - powered by Nielsen Online', combines two existing panel products -- NetView from Nielsen Online and Net-Metrix-Tracking from Net-Metrix.
The partnership will be comprised of around 4,000 '@home' panellists, with the aim of expanding that number to 10,000 by mid-2009 with an additional '@work' panel of 1,500 people also included.
Manuel Daehler, joint chief executive of Net-Metrix, said: "The co-operation between Net-Metrix and Nielsen means Swiss clients will have access to a broad suite of internet measurement tools like never before.
"Futhermore, Switzerland will have consistent and recognised internet panel data that will benefit advertisers, agencies and publishers alike and will help to promote online as an important part of the media and advertising mix."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior Research Executive Jarlett de Grouchy £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Associate Director- tech & media Elizabeth Norman International £4500 - £65000 per annum, London
- Client Services Account Manager - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Director/ Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, London