Future Laboratory launches LS:N online lifestyle network
LONDON - The Future Laboratory has launched LS:N Global, an online consumer insight and inspiration network for the lifestyle sector.
The network, which works with 30 correspondents across 14 sectors around the world, has been created to look at what's next in consumer thinking and to consider how this is set to impact on the way retail brands will be developed, designed and marketed in the future.
The LS:N Global site, designed by Made Thought, consists of sections including Seed, Trends, Insight, Innovate, Inform and Inspire.
Seed provides a weekly update about new products, brand and lifestyle-industry services that are changing the way consumers engage with the market, while Trends gives a global breakdown of the key consumer trends for the coming year, with new trends featured monthly.
The site, which targets planners, brand managers, marketers, PRs, consumer insight and brand strategy teams, focuses on the consumer experience across 14 sectors including retail, technology, alcohol, food, fashion and travel.
Current and future reports on the network include Freesumerism (something for nothing economics), Bleisure (how and why 20-somethings are blurring business and leisure), and the Female Web (more women than men traded online last year, yet brands continue to target men).
Clients currently subscribing to LS:N Global include the BBC, BBDO, BMW, JWT, Nokia, Publicis, Louis Vuitton and Selfridges.
Martin Raymond, editor in chief of LS:N Global, said: "The premise of the network is simple -- in the current climate, every part of the lifestyle sector needs to know what consumers are thinking, and how the economic situation is set to affect the way consumers buy, shop, drink or play over the coming year.
"As a network, LS:N Global is devoted to unpacking this process and to observing, explaining and contextualising the actions of the consumer in the field."
Caroline Till, the network's design and visual editor, said: "Knowing the trends that matter is only half the story -- this is why sections such as Inspire show you how to translate these in terms of the new brand, product or packaging ideas that will appeal to consumers tomorrow.
"We present these in terms of key design references, materials, shapes, colour palettes and product concepts that are causing a stir in each lifestyle sector."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager - Retail Branding & Interiors Royds Raphael £40K - £50K, London