Express Newspapers hands online sales to Eyeconomy
LONDON - Express Newspapers has appointed online media company Eyeconomy to handle advertising sales across its network of websites, including DailyExpress.co.uk
Eyeconomy will manage all third party online advertising for Express newspaper websites, which include the Daily Express and the Daily Star, as well as OK!, New!, and Star magazines.
The company will also sell all banner ads and is said to be looking for long-term sponsorship deals. The contract has been forecast to deliver revenues of approximately £1m annually.
Justin Drummond, CEO of Media Corp, said: "This is a major contract win for Media Corp and is a very strong statement of the group's intent to create a leading advertising network.
"This exclusive deal with Express Newspapers will further enhance our ability to deliver targeted advertising to mass audiences."
Farzad Jamal, group internet controller at Express Newspapers, said: "We chose to work with Eyeconomy as they are a well-established advertising network with an excellent history and proven track record.
"Their ability to consistently deliver results is evident from their steady growth and the quality of market-leading sites they currently work with."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London