Express Newspapers hands online sales to Eyeconomy
LONDON - Express Newspapers has appointed online media company Eyeconomy to handle advertising sales across its network of websites, including DailyExpress.co.uk
Eyeconomy will manage all third party online advertising for Express newspaper websites, which include the Daily Express and the Daily Star, as well as OK!, New!, and Star magazines.
The company will also sell all banner ads and is said to be looking for long-term sponsorship deals. The contract has been forecast to deliver revenues of approximately £1m annually.
Justin Drummond, CEO of Media Corp, said: "This is a major contract win for Media Corp and is a very strong statement of the group's intent to create a leading advertising network.
"This exclusive deal with Express Newspapers will further enhance our ability to deliver targeted advertising to mass audiences."
Farzad Jamal, group internet controller at Express Newspapers, said: "We chose to work with Eyeconomy as they are a well-established advertising network with an excellent history and proven track record.
"Their ability to consistently deliver results is evident from their steady growth and the quality of market-leading sites they currently work with."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London