Express Newspapers hands online sales to Eyeconomy
LONDON - Express Newspapers has appointed online media company Eyeconomy to handle advertising sales across its network of websites, including DailyExpress.co.uk
Eyeconomy will manage all third party online advertising for Express newspaper websites, which include the Daily Express and the Daily Star, as well as OK!, New!, and Star magazines.
The company will also sell all banner ads and is said to be looking for long-term sponsorship deals. The contract has been forecast to deliver revenues of approximately £1m annually.
Justin Drummond, CEO of Media Corp, said: "This is a major contract win for Media Corp and is a very strong statement of the group's intent to create a leading advertising network.
"This exclusive deal with Express Newspapers will further enhance our ability to deliver targeted advertising to mass audiences."
Farzad Jamal, group internet controller at Express Newspapers, said: "We chose to work with Eyeconomy as they are a well-established advertising network with an excellent history and proven track record.
"Their ability to consistently deliver results is evident from their steady growth and the quality of market-leading sites they currently work with."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Secure Connectivity Product Manager Barclay Meade £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Berkshire
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Luxury | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)