Express Newspapers hands online sales to Eyeconomy
LONDON - Express Newspapers has appointed online media company Eyeconomy to handle advertising sales across its network of websites, including DailyExpress.co.uk
Eyeconomy will manage all third party online advertising for Express newspaper websites, which include the Daily Express and the Daily Star, as well as OK!, New!, and Star magazines.
The company will also sell all banner ads and is said to be looking for long-term sponsorship deals. The contract has been forecast to deliver revenues of approximately £1m annually.
Justin Drummond, CEO of Media Corp, said: "This is a major contract win for Media Corp and is a very strong statement of the group's intent to create a leading advertising network.
"This exclusive deal with Express Newspapers will further enhance our ability to deliver targeted advertising to mass audiences."
Farzad Jamal, group internet controller at Express Newspapers, said: "We chose to work with Eyeconomy as they are a well-established advertising network with an excellent history and proven track record.
"Their ability to consistently deliver results is evident from their steady growth and the quality of market-leading sites they currently work with."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London