Ricoh hires Curious Digital for pan-European brief
LONDON - Office equipment manufacturer Ricoh has appointed Curious Digital as strategic online partner to boost its online presence across EMEA.
Curious Digital will support Ricoh's online corporate brand awareness activity and online marketing across the region.
The digital agency has begun work on online brand planning, creative and content development, web analytics and search engine optimisation strategies, which will be rolled out in the spring.
Javier Diez-Aguirre, director of corporate communications EMEA at Ricoh, said: "Curious has been given a tight brief to deliver a consistent and refreshed look and feel for Ricoh online.
"We will also work with Curious to enhance our online advertising and search marketing across Europe"
As part of the digital activity, Curious will redesign Ricoh's website.
Adrian James, client services director at Curious Digital, said: "We look to build upon Ricoh's global credibility and reputation in the market to develop an online presence across EMEA that truly reflects the passion and traditions this established brand brings to digital business solutions."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London