Ricoh hires Curious Digital for pan-European brief
LONDON - Office equipment manufacturer Ricoh has appointed Curious Digital as strategic online partner to boost its online presence across EMEA.
Curious Digital will support Ricoh's online corporate brand awareness activity and online marketing across the region.
The digital agency has begun work on online brand planning, creative and content development, web analytics and search engine optimisation strategies, which will be rolled out in the spring.
Javier Diez-Aguirre, director of corporate communications EMEA at Ricoh, said: "Curious has been given a tight brief to deliver a consistent and refreshed look and feel for Ricoh online.
"We will also work with Curious to enhance our online advertising and search marketing across Europe"
As part of the digital activity, Curious will redesign Ricoh's website.
Adrian James, client services director at Curious Digital, said: "We look to build upon Ricoh's global credibility and reputation in the market to develop an online presence across EMEA that truly reflects the passion and traditions this established brand brings to digital business solutions."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes