Maybourne turns to Neolane marketing software
LONDON - The group behind luxury London hotels including Claridges has signed up with marketing software company Neolane.
The Maybourne Hotel Group also owns the Connaught in Mayfair and the Berkeley in Knightsbridge.
Using the Neolane software, the group will build guest profiles from real-time and historical data and use the information to create a line-up of automated marketing campaigns.
Email and post communication will be customer specific, including their hotel room, dining and in-house preferences and any patterns in the timing of their visits.
These profiles will be updated automatically with every new transaction and campaign response.
Mike Bonner, marketing director of Maybourne Hotel Group, said: "We want to continue to conduct campaigns in house, for the control it gives us.
"But we feel we can improve customer relationships, loyalty and campaign response by ensuring our direct marketing is more relevant to every guest as an individual."
Another Neolane customer, tour operator Bales Worldwide, recently revealed it has increased sales by 5% per annum since May 2007 when it implemented the Neolane Cross-Channel Marketing Optimisation solution.
Bales Worldwide credits much of the increase to the Neolane marketing automation software which it says doubled response rates to customer marketing campaigns.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire