Drinkaware viral promotes safe drinking tips during festive season
LONDON - Responsible drinking charity Drinkaware has produced an internet video to encourage workers to drink responsibly during the Christmas season.
The five-minute video, which has been loaded onto YouTube, is entitled 'How To Survive The Office Christmas Party' and has had 13,000 views in one week.
It features 'Alex', a 33-year-old professional, who is attending his work Christmas party.
Alex follows Drinkaware's guidelines of eating before the party and drinking soft drinks in between alcohol, but his colleagues fail to do so and end up embarrassing themselves, while he attracts the attention of his dream girl.
The video, which was produced by VideoJug, provides a number of responsible drinking tips at the end.
It can also be viewed at Drinkaware.co.uk and forms part of a wider Drinkaware campaign called 'Tips for a Christmas to remember'.
A million tip cards are being distributed to UK pubs, London taxis and Guinness Premiership rugby matches throughout December.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Client Director- Events & corporate comms Mustard Jobs up to £60,000 depending on experience, London OR Manchester
- Integrated Account Manager Daniel Marks London £25-30K + Benefits, Central London
- Integrated Account Director Daniel Marks London £45-50k + Benefits, Central London