Drinkaware viral promotes safe drinking tips during festive season
LONDON - Responsible drinking charity Drinkaware has produced an internet video to encourage workers to drink responsibly during the Christmas season.
The five-minute video, which has been loaded onto YouTube, is entitled 'How To Survive The Office Christmas Party' and has had 13,000 views in one week.
It features 'Alex', a 33-year-old professional, who is attending his work Christmas party.
Alex follows Drinkaware's guidelines of eating before the party and drinking soft drinks in between alcohol, but his colleagues fail to do so and end up embarrassing themselves, while he attracts the attention of his dream girl.
The video, which was produced by VideoJug, provides a number of responsible drinking tips at the end.
It can also be viewed at Drinkaware.co.uk and forms part of a wider Drinkaware campaign called 'Tips for a Christmas to remember'.
A million tip cards are being distributed to UK pubs, London taxis and Guinness Premiership rugby matches throughout December.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London