Drinkaware viral promotes safe drinking tips during festive season
LONDON - Responsible drinking charity Drinkaware has produced an internet video to encourage workers to drink responsibly during the Christmas season.
The five-minute video, which has been loaded onto YouTube, is entitled 'How To Survive The Office Christmas Party' and has had 13,000 views in one week.
It features 'Alex', a 33-year-old professional, who is attending his work Christmas party.
Alex follows Drinkaware's guidelines of eating before the party and drinking soft drinks in between alcohol, but his colleagues fail to do so and end up embarrassing themselves, while he attracts the attention of his dream girl.
The video, which was produced by VideoJug, provides a number of responsible drinking tips at the end.
It can also be viewed at Drinkaware.co.uk and forms part of a wider Drinkaware campaign called 'Tips for a Christmas to remember'.
A million tip cards are being distributed to UK pubs, London taxis and Guinness Premiership rugby matches throughout December.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London