Asthma UK appoints DMS for spring DM campaign
LONDON - Asthma UK has appointed DMS to create an integrated direct mail and online campaign in the spring.
The health charity is looking to re-engage lapsed supporters and those who have requested information.
Jane Moore, account director at DMS, said: "Central to the campaign will be understanding the audiences' connection to the cause and motivations for engaging with Asthma UK."
The campaign is set to launch in March 2009.
Mel Oley, assistant director of Individual Giving at Asthma UK, said: "We appointed DMS based on our chemistry, as well as their experience in delivering effective campaigns to engage supporters."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester