Asthma UK appoints DMS for spring DM campaign
LONDON - Asthma UK has appointed DMS to create an integrated direct mail and online campaign in the spring.
The health charity is looking to re-engage lapsed supporters and those who have requested information.
Jane Moore, account director at DMS, said: "Central to the campaign will be understanding the audiences' connection to the cause and motivations for engaging with Asthma UK."
The campaign is set to launch in March 2009.
Mel Oley, assistant director of Individual Giving at Asthma UK, said: "We appointed DMS based on our chemistry, as well as their experience in delivering effective campaigns to engage supporters."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London