Asthma UK appoints DMS for spring DM campaign
LONDON - Asthma UK has appointed DMS to create an integrated direct mail and online campaign in the spring.
The health charity is looking to re-engage lapsed supporters and those who have requested information.
Jane Moore, account director at DMS, said: "Central to the campaign will be understanding the audiences' connection to the cause and motivations for engaging with Asthma UK."
The campaign is set to launch in March 2009.
Mel Oley, assistant director of Individual Giving at Asthma UK, said: "We appointed DMS based on our chemistry, as well as their experience in delivering effective campaigns to engage supporters."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London