Asthma UK appoints DMS for spring DM campaign
LONDON - Asthma UK has appointed DMS to create an integrated direct mail and online campaign in the spring.
The health charity is looking to re-engage lapsed supporters and those who have requested information.
Jane Moore, account director at DMS, said: "Central to the campaign will be understanding the audiences' connection to the cause and motivations for engaging with Asthma UK."
The campaign is set to launch in March 2009.
Mel Oley, assistant director of Individual Giving at Asthma UK, said: "We appointed DMS based on our chemistry, as well as their experience in delivering effective campaigns to engage supporters."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London