National Express develops reward programme
LONDON - National Express East Coast has appointed Yorkshire-based agency Chocolate Communications to launch a new loyalty scheme for frequent travellers.
The new campaign 'Escape' is aimed at encouraging long-distance travellers to make an environmental travel choice and take the train rather than flying or driving.
Benefits including complimentary first class travel, lounge access, food and drink offers and discounted advance tickets, hotels and restaurants.
'Escape' went live on December 1 with on-station and on-board posters, leaflets, an e-marketing campaign and online banners, all produced by Chocolate.
John Moss, loyalty programme manager at National Express, said: "Escape is really exciting and valuable scheme for our customers and we wanted to ensure that it is communicated effectively.
"Key to this is innovative brand engagement and a strong creative marketing programme, both of which we feel that Chocolate have been able to deliver quickly and most importantly providing great value."
To sign up, new members must demonstrate that they've bought National Express East Coast train tickets to the value of £1,800 in any consecutive three-month period during the previous six months.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London