National Express develops reward programme
LONDON - National Express East Coast has appointed Yorkshire-based agency Chocolate Communications to launch a new loyalty scheme for frequent travellers.
The new campaign 'Escape' is aimed at encouraging long-distance travellers to make an environmental travel choice and take the train rather than flying or driving.
Benefits including complimentary first class travel, lounge access, food and drink offers and discounted advance tickets, hotels and restaurants.
'Escape' went live on December 1 with on-station and on-board posters, leaflets, an e-marketing campaign and online banners, all produced by Chocolate.
John Moss, loyalty programme manager at National Express, said: "Escape is really exciting and valuable scheme for our customers and we wanted to ensure that it is communicated effectively.
"Key to this is innovative brand engagement and a strong creative marketing programme, both of which we feel that Chocolate have been able to deliver quickly and most importantly providing great value."
To sign up, new members must demonstrate that they've bought National Express East Coast train tickets to the value of £1,800 in any consecutive three-month period during the previous six months.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £17000 - £22000 Per Annum DOE, Wilmslow