Evening Standard launches fashion channel online through LynkU
LONDON - Fashion website LynkU.com has partnered with Associated Newspapers to create a fashion and lifestyle shopping channel for the Evening Standard's website.
Retailers such as Marks & Spencer, Miss Selfridge, French Connection, LK Bennett and All Saints are all displaying collections, along with designer boutiques such as My-Wardrobe, Browns and Matches.
Robert Gorton, chief executive of LynkU.com, said: "We are looking forward to providing the readers of ThisisLondon with a one-stop portal of fashion with the greatest range of fashion shops and designers from the high street and online.
"In addition to keeping the readership up to date with all the latest fashion offers, we will be arranging some exclusive promotions in the lead up to Christmas."
LynkU claims to display fashion for the greatest number of fashion shops and boutiques in the UK. It also provides information about which shops and designers are holding sales, both on the high street and online.
Gemma Sixsmith, commercial partnerships account manager at Associated Newspapers, said: "We are delighted to be working with LynkU.com, widening our ability to provide great deals and value added service to our readers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London