Evening Standard launches fashion channel online through LynkU
LONDON - Fashion website LynkU.com has partnered with Associated Newspapers to create a fashion and lifestyle shopping channel for the Evening Standard's website.
Retailers such as Marks & Spencer, Miss Selfridge, French Connection, LK Bennett and All Saints are all displaying collections, along with designer boutiques such as My-Wardrobe, Browns and Matches.
Robert Gorton, chief executive of LynkU.com, said: "We are looking forward to providing the readers of ThisisLondon with a one-stop portal of fashion with the greatest range of fashion shops and designers from the high street and online.
"In addition to keeping the readership up to date with all the latest fashion offers, we will be arranging some exclusive promotions in the lead up to Christmas."
LynkU claims to display fashion for the greatest number of fashion shops and boutiques in the UK. It also provides information about which shops and designers are holding sales, both on the high street and online.
Gemma Sixsmith, commercial partnerships account manager at Associated Newspapers, said: "We are delighted to be working with LynkU.com, widening our ability to provide great deals and value added service to our readers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire