Blyk launches youth research service
LONDON - Blyk, the free ad-funded mobile phone network for 16- to 24-year-olds, has launched a youth research service for marketers.
The service runs via text message -- an SMS delivery invites members to answer survey questions on their mobile phones within a WAP environment.
Advertisers will be able to ask specific survey questions, listen to feedback directly from Blyk members through fortnightly focus groups and pre-test concepts with youth opinion-formers.
Shaun Gregory, UK chief executive of Blyk said: "This exciting addition to Blyk's product portfolio comes as a reaction to the demand in the current market and enhances the Blyk proposition for brands and advertisers.
"At Blyk, we are building on what we have already learned from tapping into the views and opinions of our members -- we have now opened the doors for other brands to do the same."
The new offering follows on from the largest SMS-based poll of teenagers' free time habits, conducted by Blyk on behalf of the Department for Children Schools and Families (DCSF).
More than 3,500 16- to 24-year-olds responded to SMS questions as part of a nationwide Teen Talk Survey.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London